EXCITING, Recent New Designs:
See ALL Our Recent New Designs !
TOP 5 

Of Our 'BIG FIVE' Most Popular Products 

that Also Are Great BIRTHDAY Gifts!

1) LEGGINGS, & T-SHIRTS

2) CARDS, 3) PENS, 4) BUTTONS/MAGNETS




                               and

                    5) COFFEE MUGS,

with also Our Highly Special

-- P A N O R A M I C -- L A N D S C A P E ---
Coffee MUGS
,


See ALL COFFEE MUGS

and See Around the OFFICE


GET INSPIRED
See EDS-Newsfacts BLOG for the Latest Designs, and Newsfacts.

Also See Directly our EDS Webstore(s) and Several of our Special - Theme Specific - BLOGS in the Side Bar here on the Left !

<<< ----------------------------


Sunday

Invitation to a Reception, (if you can find de Reception)

Reading one of my earlier postings I read that I mentioned Bon Jovi's "Keep the Faith" it reminded me of an other nice song about "Belief / Faith". I am talking about the song "You are the Universe" from "The Brand New Heavies" A few year ago I was invited to a reception of an old collegue at Universal. There was that Big UNIVERSAL logo - you probably know from the movie pictures - on top of the enterance. It was kind of funny, because I wanted to go to where the reception used to be, and now it's the Mailroom. Luckely I knew the guy in the mailroom and he could inform me where the (new big modern looking) reception was. O.K. here below is the CD I mentioned you can even listen to a little sound-clip of the song at Amazon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A smile is the universal welcome.

(Max Eastman)