EXCITING, Recent New Designs:
See ALL Our Recent New Designs !
TOP 5 

Of Our 'BIG FIVE' Most Popular Products 

that Also Are Great BIRTHDAY Gifts!

1) LEGGINGS, & T-SHIRTS

2) CARDS, 3) PENS, 4) BUTTONS/MAGNETS




                               and

                    5) COFFEE MUGS,

with also Our Highly Special

-- P A N O R A M I C -- L A N D S C A P E ---
Coffee MUGS
,


See ALL COFFEE MUGS

and See Around the OFFICE


GET INSPIRED
See EDS-Newsfacts BLOG for the Latest Designs, and Newsfacts.

Also See Directly our EDS Webstore(s) and Several of our Special - Theme Specific - BLOGS in the Side Bar here on the Left !

<<< ----------------------------


Saturday

A Stampede of Happy Web Visitors to my Site

To apply my Happy Vibe principle, I like to FEEL that a lot of people like my Web Presence. Looking at my “Visitor Counter” does indicate that I do actually have visitors. My "Travel Blog" for example even has passed the 1000 visitors already and that blog is restricted to a mainly Dutch Language only! To get some more insights in how people like my website I like to get some interaction, some Feedback about how they like my site. The Good News is that I am Happy to say that I did receive a reply on my First Happy Vibe Column! It is however a reply written in Japanese or Chinese Chracters. If it’s Chinese than I can feel really lucky about the amount of traffic I can expect in the near future because there are a lot of Chinese!!!!:)

It does remind me of the adorable cute song titled: "IT'S A GOOD SIGN" Track 1 on Emilia's CD "BIG BIG WORLD"

No comments: