EXCITING, Recent New Designs:
See ALL Our Recent New Designs !
TOP 5 

Of Our 'BIG FIVE' Most Popular Products 

that Also Are Great BIRTHDAY Gifts!

1) LEGGINGS, & T-SHIRTS

2) CARDS, 3) PENS, 4) BUTTONS/MAGNETS




                               and

                    5) COFFEE MUGS,

with also Our Highly Special

-- P A N O R A M I C -- L A N D S C A P E ---
Coffee MUGS
,


See ALL COFFEE MUGS

and See Around the OFFICE


GET INSPIRED
See EDS-Newsfacts BLOG for the Latest Designs, and Newsfacts.

Also See Directly our EDS Webstore(s) and Several of our Special - Theme Specific - BLOGS in the Side Bar here on the Left !

<<< ----------------------------


Wednesday

Your Ticket to Nice Music

Thinking about how strange it may appear to think of Mariah as belonging to my sales team, I have some even stranger things that I became to realise. In my time at that Big Entertainment Company I worked, I was once invited to come to a special concert of "Brian McNight" didn't went to the concert, because I worked hard, hardly had any energy left to go to all the concerts that I could go to besides at that time I didn't even know who he was!!! Just a few days later I saw him perform in an episode of the Hit TV-series "Beverly Hills 90210" Than an other thing also was invited to the After Party of "Boys II Men" infact the tickets for it came out of my printer. Didn't go to that one either. The stranges thing when I some years ago bought a CD of Mariah Carey
"Nr. 1's" I discovered that she had duets with both Brian McNight "When ever you Call" and on that CD there is also a song "One Sweet Day" with Boys II Men! So can you blame me to do something back and be on her Sales Team as well.

You can find her CD on Amazon.

No comments: